Sodium Gluconate SG 98% / 99% In Concrete / Textile / Food
Sodium gluconate is the sodium salt of gluconic acid. It is white or pale yellow crystalline granules or powder, quite easily soluble in water, slightly soluble in alcohol, insoluble in ether. Sodium gluconate is retardation water-reducing agent, powder and low-air-entraining, and it is a kind of nature anionic surfactant of high molecular polymer.
concrete admixture of set retarding agent or setting retarder, glass cleaning, metal cleaning, medical use
1. Sodium gluconate can be used as water quality stabilizer because it has excellent inhibiting capacity to scale.
2. Sodium gluconate is used as surface cleaning agent of metal and glass.
3. Sodium gluconate can be used as water reducing, setting retarder of concrete.
4. In the medicine field, sodium gluconate can keep the balance of acid and alkali in the human body, and recover the normal operation of nerve.
5. Sodium gluconate is able to prevent effectively sodium-deficit syndromes from occurring.
1. Supply the best quality for every clients as per their request.
2. Focus on service before sales and after sales, giving full informations for customer.
3. Delivery on timely.
4. Fully committed to the principal of responsibility
5. Safety, Health and Environmental protection responsibility.
6. Considering long-term partner relationship instead of buing and selling.
America, Canada, Bolivia, Honduras, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Salvador;
Korea, Russia, Ukraine
UAE, Iran, Iraq, Yemen
South Africa, Benin, Senegal