Sodium Gluconate SG 98% / 99% In Concrete / Textile / Food
Sodium gluconate is the sodium salt of gluconic acid. It is white or pale yellow crystalline granules or powder, quite easily soluble in water, slightly soluble in alcohol, insoluble in ether. Sodium gluconate is retardation water-reducing agent, powder and low-air-entraining, and it is a kind of nature anionic surfactant of high molecular polymer.
Appearance: White or off-white crystal powder
Melting Point: 206-209℃
Boiling Point: 673.6℃ at 760 mmHg
Flash Point: 375.2℃
Stability: Stable, Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
HS Code: 29181600
Storage: Store in a coll, dry place. Keep container closed when not using.
1. Used in metal surface treatment.
2. Steel surface cleaning agent.
3. Cleaning agent for glass industry
4. Chelating agent for cement
5. Used as Concrete retarder, water-reducing agent
1. Supply the best quality for every clients as per their request.
2. Focus on service before sales and after sales, giving full informations for customer.
3. Delivery on timely.
4. Fully committed to the principal of responsibility
5. Safety, Health and Environmental protection responsibility.
6. Considering long-term partner relationship instead of buing and selling.
America, Canada, Bolivia, Honduras, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Salvador;
Korea, Russia, Ukraine
UAE, Iran, Iraq, Yemen
South Africa, Benin, Senegal